Get all the information you need while you're on the go with the ability to open and view email attachments on your BlackBerry® smartphone, whether you've integrated your smartphone using the BlackBerry® Internet Service1 or BlackBerry® Enterprise Server.
Popular attachment format support
- Microsoft® Office 2010 or older files (Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel® and Microsoft® PowerPoint®)
- IBM® Lotus® Symphony™ (Open Office files—Documents, Spreadsheets and Presentations)
- Adobe® PDF
- Rich Text Format
- ASCII documents
- HTML attachments
- Images: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and TIFF
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA and AMR
- File types listed above archived in .zip format
- Control over how much information you receive:
- Request the table of contents of a document, or view the full content at once.
- Optimized for wireless delivery:
- Formatting and font information is preserved where possible.
- Documents are compressed for quicker delivery times.
- Footnotes and tracked changes can be viewed where applicable.
- Ability to view images:
- Pan, zoom and rotate images with image manipulation tools.
- Save images to your BlackBerry smartphone.
- View embedded images within .doc and .pdf files.
- End-to-end security:
Find out more
Check with your service provider for availability.
Certain features require a minimum version of software, and may require BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Social Networking for Smartphones