Upgrade to BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0. Installation included.
It’s easier than ever to get your organization to the next step in your overall mobile device management strategy. The BlackBerry® Enterprise Server v5 Upgrade and Install package includes the software upgrade key and access to an expert who’ll work with your organization to install, deploy and manage the upgrade process from initial assessment through to post-upgrade support.
- All BlackBerry® Technical Support Services customers: package is $1600, including both the BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5 upgrade key and installation services (this includes Basic, Enhanced, Advantage, Standard, Premium and Elite levels)
- All other BlackBerry customers: package is $2000 and includes the BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5 upgrade key and installation
To purchase an upgrade directly from Research In Motion (RIM),
call (877) 255-2377 (US number) or email email@example.com.
Get future ready with BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10
Upgrade to BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10—the next generation mobile device management platform that manages and secures BlackBerry, iOS® and Android™ devices from a unified interface.
When you upgrade to BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10, you’ll have access to new features:
- A single intuitive management console to manage all your devices, users, groups and services.
- Full Mobile Device Management for BlackBerry 10 smartphones and BlackBerry PlayBook tablets.
- Full MDM for iOS and Android devices through the same management console.
- BlackBerry Balance, the ultimate integrated container solution to allow for work and personal use cases.
- BlackBerry World for Work, fully integrated corporate app store.
- Secure connectivity with end-to-end encryption.